We are delighted to announce that Art-Thessaloniki International Contemporary Art Fair is back with the 5th edition returning November 25-28, 2021, with our slogan: Distribution – Briefing – Amusement – Safety.
We suggest you to participate because:
* Art-Thessaloniki Fair is an attraction pole for many important collectors from Greece (Portalakis, Andreadis, Kopelouzos, Konstantinidis, Vernikos etc) and also collectors from Europe, Balkan, Israel, Russian, Turkey, who are interested in coming to the Art Fair.
* It is organized in a city open to fresh ideas, hospitable and safe. Thessaloniki is a strategically important geographic location witch connect Europe with Asia and it is has good chances to become a communication platform between many countries.
* Art-Thessaloniki Fair is the largest cultural event in S.E. Europe, exhibiting more than 1000 new art works by emerging and established artists, Greek and international, becomes the perfect destination to discover and collect art.
* Greece during the pandemic COVID-19 proved that it is one of the safest countries in Europe. Vaccinations continue according to schedule and by the end of July 80% of the population will have been vaccinated.
* Despite the difficulties that existed in our country we succeeded in creating a good climate which leaded to important deals in the 4th Art-Thessaloniki Fair with prices from 1000€ – 60000 € with visitors exceeded 18000!
* It is co-organized by TIF-HELEXPO S.A, the National Agency for The Organization of Exhibitions, Congresses and Cultural Events and Pantelis Tsatsis, Art Director.
We look forward to hosting you for four days of art, installations, performance, talks and spectacle in 3 pavilions, total 6000sqm, with separate entrance-exit and corridors with distances between the booths of about 7m.
We provide VIP Lounge, Press Office, Art Shop, Conference and Screening Room, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24hour security.
Thessaloniki is a city with 1.2 million citizens, economic center of North Greece, with excellent hotel facilities, limited crime rate. It is a popular tourist destination renowned for its festivals, events and vibrant cultural life in general.
Important events are: Thessaloniki International Trade Fair at TIF-HELEXPO, where every September the Prime Minister of Greece announces the economic program of next year, and the Thessaloniki International Film Festival are held annually.
Thessaloniki has multicultural identity, special connections with Balkans, Italy, Russia, Israel, Turkey with rich and long history, which spans for over 2,300 years. The city took its name from the celebration of Philip’s army victory (niki) over the Thessalians, a neighboring tribe. Philip was the Macedonian King and father of Alexander the Great. It was an important metropolis during the Roman period. Thessaloniki also was the second largest city of the Byzantine Empire. It is home to numerous notable Byzantine monuments, along with several Roman Ottoman and Israel structures.
Very close to Thessaloniki there are sites of natural and historical importance, such as the famous Mount Athos and its Monasteries, Mount Olympus -the alleged habitat of the ancient Greek Gods-, Vergina Archeological Museum (Royal Tombs) and the Amphipolis archaeological site.
Είμαστε στην ευχάριστη θέση να σας ανακοινώσουμε ότι η 5η Art-Thessaloniki International Contemporary Art Fair θα πραγματοποιηθεί, 25-28 Νοεμβρίου 2021, στην ΔΕΘ-HELEXPO, στα περίπτερα 10-9-8, συνολικά 6000τμ, με ξεχωριστή είσοδο-έξοδο και διαδρόμους με αποστάσεις μεταξύ των booth 7 μέτρων, τηρώντας το “Πρωτόκολλο COVID19 για εκθέσεις“.
Η Art-Thessaloniki Fair έχει καθιερωθεί πλέον ως ιδανικός προορισμός στο Ν.Α. άκρο της Ευρώπης, για φιλότεχνους και συλλέκτες. Σε όλη την διάρκεια της η έκθεση θα είναι πλαισιωμένη με ομιλίες από ιστορικούς και παράγοντες της τέχνης, performances, μουσειακές εκθέσεις, projects, τιμώμενο καλλιτέχνη, μουσικά σχήματα, εκδηλώσεις, διαγωνισμούς.