Dear Delphi Economic Forum community,
As we’re hard at work to put together the best possible version of the 2023 Delphi Economic Forum, we are partnering with some of the most prestigious think tanks, foundations and institutes from around the world, in order to bring you the most up to date and impactful content.
Here’s an overview of our partner organizations for this year, with more to come in the future:
- Atlantic Council, USA
- Center for European Policy Analysis – CEPA, USA
- Centre for European Policy Studies – CEPS, Belgium
- Chatham House, United Kingdom
- Elcano Royal Institute, Spain
- Estoril Conferences, Portugal
- European Forum Alpbach, Austria
- European University Institute, Italy
- Global Federation of Competitiveness Councils – GFCC, USA
- Globsec, Slovakia
- Institute for National Security Studies – INSS, Israel
- Institute for International Political Studies – ISPI, Italy
- London School of Economics – LSE, United Kingdom
- RAND Corporation, USA
- The European House – Ambrosetti, Italy
- Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies, Belgium
- Warsaw Security Forum, Poland
- The World Bank Group, United States
The next edition of the Delphi Economic Forum will be taking place from Wednesday to Saturday, April 26-29, 2023, once more in the emblematic town of Delphi.
Watch this space as we gradually unveil the Forum’s thematic pillars, panel discussions and of course, prominent speakers.